- Altium Designer
- Cape Pack
- Dev C++
Get Started with AppsAnywhere
To use Apps anywhere you first must establish your secure connection:
- Download and Install Pulse Secure VPN Client using instructions from https://it.conestogac.on.ca/support/vpn
- Use your Condor ID to sign in to Pulse Secure VPN Client
Now you are ready to download Apps Anywhere.
- Once connected to Pulse Secure, go to https://appsanywhere.conestogac.on.ca/login
- Sign in once again with your Condor ID
- If this is your first time signing into AppsAnywhere select the “It’s my first time” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the AppsAnywhere Client
- AppsAnywhere will need to validate your pc and you will be prompted to open the AppsAnywhere Launcher. This will show up different way depending on what web browser you are using.
Chrome and New Microsoft Edge browsers click the Open Button that appears near the top center of your screen.
Firefox browsers select AppsAnywhere Launcher and click the Open link button in the window that opens.
Old Microsoft Edge browsers click the Yes button on the windows that opens.
- Once validated move your mouse over the App you want to launch and click the Launch button.
- AppsAnywhere will then install the Cloudpaging Player and launch your app. This can take some time the first time you launch an app.