Conestoga College provides free access to Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) to all full-time students and employees.
- Full-time students have an Adobe-CC license assigned automatically.
- Employees must submit a license request by completing the Adobe Access Request form and have it approved by their direct supervisor.
To enable access to Creative Cloud on your personal device, please follow these instructions:
1. Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and use your school credentials to sign in.
2. If prompted, select Company or School Account and then enter your password. Or provide your credentials in your school’s login screen.
3. From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
For Higher Education students to continue developing skills, Adobe offers free “Daily Creative Challenges”. These are guided projects where participants receive creative prompts and connect with pros, mentors, and other students for feedback and support. Click on the app name to learn more: Photoshop, XD and Illustrator. Also, for inspiration and over-the-shoulder learning, watch pros share their creative process on Adobe Live daily at www.behance.net/adobelive.
For faculty seeking to engage students during campus closures, Adobe has curated resources to help them discover inspiring projects, best practices, and new ideas so they can continue to drive valuable learning in virtual environments. For more information, see Adobe Distance Learning Resources.