Information Technology Strategic Steering Committee
Governance structure to oversee major aspects of adoption and use of Information Technology supportive of Conestoga's strategic goals and business objectives. A leadership forum for discussing and resolving IT related issues across organizational boundaries and advising senior College Officials of the IT Strategy, including opportunities to leverage technological advancements.
Technology Review Sub Committee
Review and evaluate the various technologies being used and requested across the college with the goal to standardize and support through a centralized process.
This web steering committee provides strategic direction, governance and standards for all college websites and content in accordance with the college strategic directives.
- Acceptable Use Of Technology Practice.docx
- Acceptable Use Of Technology Procedure.docx
- Acceptable Use Of Technology Policy.docx
- 2017-2018 - IT Project Plan - Jan 1 2017 to Mar 31 2018 - as of APRIL 1 2017 v2 0 - ACC Distributed.xlsx
- IMIT Org Chart - as of 2017-06-05.pdf
- IT Project Plan - Jan 1 2017 to Mar 31 2018 - as of JULY 1 2017 v1 - Distibuted.xlsx
- IT Project Status Report Jan 1 2017 to Mar 31 2018 - as of JULY 1, 2017 v1.0 - Distributed.xlsx