What is Zoom?
Zoom is a cloud-based meeting platform that provides video, audio, and screen sharing options across multiple platforms, including mobile. You can join any Zoom meeting by clicking the meeting URL, or by entering the meeting ID into the Zoom Web Portal, the desktop app, or mobile app. Conestoga provides Zoom web conference software for staff, faculty, and students for teaching and collaboration purposes.
- Full video conferencing functionality
- Up to 300 attendees per session
- Screen and application sharing
- Support for Android and iOS mobile platforms
- Single sign-on integration
- Record meetings locally & cloud-based
- Integration with email/calendar/browser applications
Get Started with Zoom
Join a Zoom meeting
Invite meeting participants (instant, or scheduled)
Meeting Host Controls