If you are having account issues, please try the following steps:
How to forget the Network
On your phone or tablet
- Go to your Settings. You can swipe down from the top, or find the Settings app.
- Go to Wi-Fi.
- Tap on CCSecure.
- Tap Forget.
Apple (iPhone and iPad)
- In your Settings app, go to Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the Information (i) icon next to CCSecure.
- Tap Forget this Network at the top.
- Confirm by tapping Forget (if prompted).
On your laptop
*Please note, this only works if you are within range of the Wi-Fi Network.
- Click on the Wi-Fi Networks icon (or ) in the Taskbar.
- A window will pop out. Choose Network Settings.
- In the Network settings window, click Manage known networks.
- In the Manage known networks window, scroll through the list of all available saved Wifi networks.
- Click on CCSecure.
- Choose Forget.
- Click the Wi-Fi icon in your Mac's menu bar, and then select "Open Network Preferences."
- Click "Advanced."
- Under the "Wi-Fi" tab, select CCSecure and then click the minus sign (-)
- When prompted, click "Remove" to forget the network.
- Click "OK", then "Apply"
- Right-click on the wireless icon.
- Select Edit Connections...
- Select CCSecure.
- Delete the network.
Unlock Your Account
Why is my account locked?
Your account will lock in one of a few cases.
- You enter your password incorrectly 3 or more times.
- You changed your password recently but did not update the password on other devices you use to access the campus Wi-Fi, like your phone, tablet, or laptop.
Change Your Password
At an on-campus computer
- Go to a campus computer.
- On the Login Page, choose Reset Password/Unlock Account, below where you can enter your Condor ID and Password.
- Click Reset password.
- Enter your Condor ID and click Continue.
- Enter any required information in the fields that follow, such as your Student or Employee Number, and your date of birth. Your date of birth must include the dashes between the numbers. Click Continue.
- Choose your new password. Make sure it meets the Secure Password Criteria.
- Once completed, sign in to the computer to check your reset was successful.
At any other computer
Please see our Password page for more information on resetting your password via Microsoft's Self-Service Password Reset utility. It has instructions on resetting your password, as well as criteria and examples for your new password.
Contact the IT Service Desk, or call 519-748-5220 ext. 3444.