First, forget the network on your mobile devices
If you connect to CcSecure, your laptop, phone, tablet, all need to forget the network. They store your old password, which you will update once you have changed your password.
If you are a faculty or staff member who is connected to Staff Wi-Fi, you do not need to forget the network. Just continue to change your password. If you experience frequent lockouts, check out our page on how to prevent account lockouts.
On your phone or tablet
- Go to your Settings. You can swipe down from the top, or find the Settings app.
- Go to Wi-Fi.
- Tap on CCsecure.
- Tap Forget.
Apple (iPhone and iPad)
- In your Settings app, go to Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the Information (i) icon next to CCsecure.
- Tap Forget this Network at the top.
- Confirm by tapping Forget (if prompted).
- Go to Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Saved Networks icon.
- Tap CcSecure.
- Tap Delete icon.
- Confirm by tapping OK.
On your laptop
*Please note, this only works if you are within range of the Wi-Fi Network.
- Click on the Wi-Fi Networks icon in the Taskbar.
- A window will pop out. Choose Network settings.
- In the Network settings window, click Manage known networks.
- In the Manage known networks window, scroll through the list of all available saved Wifi networks.
- Click on CCsecure.
- Choose Forget.
- Go to Settings
- Hit the keyboard shortcut Windows Key + i.
- Click the Wireless icon.
- Right click CCsecure and choose Forget This Network.
- Open the Start Menu and use the search box to search for Manage Wireless Networks.
- Find CcSecure in the wireless network manager.
- Right-click and select Delete.
- Right-click on the wireless icon.
- Select Edit Connections...
- Select CCsecure.
- Delete the network.
Next, change your password
At an on-campus computer
- Go to a campus computer.
- On the Login Page, choose Reset Password/Unlock Account, below where you can enter your Condor ID and Password.
- Click Reset password.
- Enter your Condor ID and click Continue.
- Enter any required information in the fields that follow, such as your Student or Employee Number, and your date of birth. Your date of birth must include the dashes between the numbers. Click Continue.
- Choose your new password. Make sure it meets the Secure Password Criteria.
- Once completed, sign into the computer to check your reset was successful.
At any other computer
- Go to Conestoga’s Password Reset site.
- Log in using your Condor ID and password.
- In the Change Password tab, type in your Old Password.
- In the next field, type in your New Password. Make sure it follows the Secure Password Criteria.
- In the final field, Confirm your New Password by typing it again.
- Click OK.
Secure password criteria
When you log in the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
All Passwords MUST:
- Be 8-16 characters in length.
- Have 1 uppercase letter.
- Have 1 lowercase letter.
- have at least 1 number.
Passwords MUST NOT:
- Contain any part of your first or last name.